This course is designed to equip managers and leaders with skills required to facilitate the performance, learning and development of team members through effective coaching. Participants are taught how to guide individuals to learn and act by unlocking their potential to maximise their performance.
- Some of the Topics Covered Include:
- What is Coaching?
- Differences between Coaching and Other Professions
- Qualities of an Effective Coach
- Manager as a Coach
- Coaching Environment
- Procedure for Coaching Success
- Diagnosing Performance Problems
- The Coaching Conversation – The GROW Model
- Communication Skills
- Coaching Strategies
- Coaching Opportunities
- Action Planning
There are no reviews yet.