This course is for anyone who wants to begin their entrepreneurial journey in starting up a training or seminar consulting business.
NOTE: this is a video recording of a live class held via ZOOM.
Topics covered include:
- The Business of Speaking, Training and Seminar Consulting
- How Do You Earn a Living from Speaking, Training and Seminar Consulting
- Identifying Your Audience
- Define Your Service Offerings and Niche
- Designing Your Programme
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Skills to Boost Your Expertise
- Planning for Your First Programme
- Identifying Market Opportunities- Who Hires for Your Niche?
- Marketing Yourself to the Right Clients
- Importance of a Personal Brand
- Promoting Yourself and Your Business- Online and Offline
- Marketing and Selling Your Business
- Increasing Your Income with Products
- Increasing Your Income With Consulting
- Getting Repeat Business and Referrals
- Contracts, Pricing and Terms
- How to Grow Through Partnerships
- The Importance of Ethics
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- Starter Pack – Letter of Introduction, Slides for Your First Training