This programme was designed to introduce participants to essential Human Resources concepts and processes. This course is an opportunity to gain fresh insight into contemporary HR concepts as taught by experienced HR professionals.
Understanding Human Resources Management
- Definition of Human Resources Management?
- Goals of Human Resources Management
- Beliefs of Human Resources Management
Key Human Resource Process
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Rewards Management
- Employee Relations
The HR Function
- Role of the HR Function
- Structure of the HR Function (strategic, transactional)
The HR Professional
- Roles of the HR Professional (Ulrich’s model)
- Competency for the HR Professional