Payroll Management is the administration of the financial record of employees’ salaries, wages, bonuses, net pay, and deductions. Accurate and timely payroll is an essential process required to keep employees motivated and keep employers in good standing with respect to their financial obligations.
Payroll is subject to legislation which payroll professionals must be familiar with in order to execute a seamless payroll process. This programme is designed to help new and experiences professionals, understand the fundamental elements of payroll and carry out their roles professionally.
- Basics of Payroll Management
- Payroll Related Legislation
- Payroll Computation
- The Payroll Management Process
- Monthly Payroll Administration
- Characteristics of a Good Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Records You Must Keep
- Statutory Requirements and Filings
An excel worksheet of examples used in the course is included as a downloadable file.