This programme is geared towards equipping the HR professional with the ability to diagnose problems, partner with various business units and deliver more effective business solutions. Participants will learn critical skills and competencies required to successfully implement HR’s role as a business partner.
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Understand the Role of HR in the Organisation
- Understand the Business Partner Model
- Understand the Business Case for Partnership
- Identify HR Business Partner Competencies
- Understand Strategic Planning
- Highlight HR Business Partner Skills