Do you think it is a good time to start a business? I have been asked that question many times over and my answer is always Yes, and I will give you 5 reasons.
1. If you have been thinking about it for some time, there is a reason it’s been tugging away in your heart. There will never be a perfect time. The best time is the time you start. Start now.
2. Holding on to fear of failure will paralyze your efforts, the pandemic has plagued economies with so much uncertainty, hence you have no possible start date if you decide to wait till things blow over. When?
3. Creativity is at its peak during tough times. As new problems arise, there are more opportunities to provide services to ease off the new problems created. Cease it!
4. Your job could very well be at risk. As businesses refocus their strategies and face financial crises, job losses are inevitable. All the skills you have to date prepared you for a time like this. Use it.
5. Finally, it could very well be your opportunity to align with your purpose and focus your attention on solving real problems and doing meaningful work. Do it.
PS: After 5 weeks, we are rounding up the HR Bootcamp Entrepreneur Edition virtual classes. You can still sign up for the last class and enrol for all previous classes via www.kendorconsulting.com/courses
Our e-learning courses are available via www.kendorconsulting.com/entrepreneur